The Hayatna program is ideal for parents and educators on a mission to develop resilient global citizens through youth development. The program helps support children’s growth and development in a diverse world. The program supports their children and teens through different age stages, providing tools for youth development. Regardless of their background and experience level, parents and educators learn the skills and techniques to communicate with their children effectively, encourage them to improve their behaviors in and out of school and overcome the mood and emotional swings during their developmental growth through youth development strategies.
The program details and benefits are as follows:
- Raise a resilient child and Student: The program is a toolbox and resource for parents and educators.
- How do you handle tough questions from your child or student?
- Ways to boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence. Methods for uncovering your children’s and students challenges, like Bullying and Harassment.
- Your child’s mental and psychological growth stages, how to respond to their various needs.
- The five love languages and how to communicate with your child or student.
- How to find the root cause of your child’s or student’s behavior.
- Discipline vs. punishment vs. positive reinforcement.
- The dangerous practice of comparing your children to each other.
- The risk of projecting our problems on our children
- Why is your child or student not studying or excelling in school?
- Internet safety, cyberbullying, and harassment awareness. How do you protect your child or student online?