Why do we need your help?
Over the past ten years, the Foundation has extended free programming to over 5,000 children and families. With your help and the participation of donors and volunteers, we have helped make a difference in the lives of thousands of Egyptian children. We delivered 90,000 training hours to children, families, and educators. Check our Partners
Our team works with many communities, including local and international organizations in Egypt, providing workshops or running projects on many topics such as violence prevention and building self-esteem. Programs are 14 weeks long and focused on character development, nutrition education, bullying, and harassment prevention and intervention. Check our Programs and Services
Your contribution helps us move forward with the next phase:
- To expand our classes to more children.
- To reach and empower and educate parents on positive parenting
- To expand with more qualified trainers.
- To provide enough tools and supplies for classes.
- Rewarding the girls by supporting their dreams to reach the potential that they possess inside of them.